rustypants speaks

youth pastor. husband. idiot. why should you care? it's beyond me.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Books and stuff

rustypants speaks

Books that have been on my summer reading list (and that I highly recommend:

A New Kind of Christian - Brian McLaren
The Great Divorce - CS Lewis
Seven Practices of Effective Ministry - Andy Stanley
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - JK Rowling

More commentary on these books soon. Obviously the first couple are theology / ministry related and have been changing my perspective not only on ministry, but on how I live as a follower of Jesus. Harry Potter is just a good series of books - what more can I say?

scott

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger zebracakes said…

    scott scott scott, what can i say? you're like my second dad. shooing all of my male friends away.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    scott! i miss our computer class discussions about music...those were the days. i miss you very much and all of your wisdom. i hope your wife is doing well...please talk to me sometime b/c id like to actually catch up. ~Cassie aka babystarr1018

     

Post a Comment

<< Home